To know why do we need a VPN service, first we have to know about what is VPN?
VPN is a virtual private network to secure your browsing history or online actions, while you are using a public network. It is an intermittent service between you and your host site that provides an encrypted tunnel for transferring data.
Why do you need a VPN service?
The more you become digital, the chances of risks increases. Risks in the form of hackers or ill-intentioned people, who can harm you. Imagine you are in a coffee shop or out of the town for business meeting or in a railway station where your ISP(Internet Service Provider) is not working. Then you have to go for the public ISP. Where other people are using the same ISP as you. It is possible that any malicious stranger who is using the same service provider, traces your IP(Internet Protocol) address and gather all your private data and uses it in wrong doings. It is very easy for the nefarious individuals and these are the hangout paradise for them. So who are concerned about their privacy while using public network must use a VPN service to keep their web browsing safe, secure and anonymous.
Here are some reasons why you should use a VPN?
- Easy to use.
- security from preying eyes when using public Wi-Fi.
- Your own ISP has enormous insight for what you are doing online, so it can easily sell your data to any third party for money. But using VPN your own ISP cannot trace your data.
- Easy access to company data when working remotely.
- Adaptable to numerous smart devices.
- Data privacy from your Govt.
- Data privacy from apps and services you use.
- Allows internet connectivity from different location servers.
- Maintain anonymity even if are in any malicious site.
- When far from home, to avoid exorbitant charges for using private internet connection, you can go for public network by using end to end encryption with VPN.
- Due to geo restriction, if your favorite entertainment channels are not accessible in your region, then by using VPN you can go beyond the geo restriction.
- By using VPN you can find the best deal throughout the world.
- HTTPS gives secure connection only between you and your website. That website still know your ISP. A VPN hides your ISP no matter what website you are reading.